Tuesday, June 5, 2012

791 Posts Each Year

Ok, I noticed something weird. That I posted 791 posts in 2011. And that I had 790 posts in 2012 so far. So with the publishing of this post, I'll have it equal, at least for a little bit, and then 2012 will surpass 2011. And that doesn't count the scheduled posts that I have, and there's quite a few tour stops coming up if you look at my right sidebar, yeah, I have a lot of reading to do. But what can you do when there's such great books out there? Exactly, you read faster, and more, and sleep less! Yep. Happy reading! Just wanted to share the weird news, that with this post, I will have posted 1582 posts :) Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!