Sunday, June 10, 2012

In My Mailbox #52, June 10th-June Week 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So I got:

For Review:
Intuition
Intangible
Rogue Powers
A Time for Ryda
Falling Immortality
Creating Fate
Shifter 

Won:
The Best of Enemies

Library:
Boy Meets Girl
Kiss of Frost
Alterant
Thumped
The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom
The Last Echo
Against the Night
A Dark Champion
Return of the Warrior

NetGalley:
Succubus Lost

Oh, got great books, really enjoying reading them, and yeah, must read more! Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!! I hope you enjoy them all :D

    Happy reading and check out mine!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-and-weekly-bea-recap-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :) And the ones I have read, I have enjoyed so I must read more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the new books!! Looks like you got a good haul :) Check out what's IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of Good Books. my IMM http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/06/mailbox-monday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep :) I so totally did :) Great books :) And I did :) Loved them!

    Agreed! Must read more of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!