Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pick Your Thon Sign Up


So I'm signing up for the Pick Your Thon hosted by The Book Monsters starting tomorrow, and I'll be a mini challenge host on the 13th, so watch out for that! I want to read what feels like 100 books, and I want to write at least 10 reviews a day, so we'll see how that goes!


1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why?

Both, because I want to read a lot and I need a bit of motivation, and because I have so many freaking reviews to write, I think it's getting close to 300! I've had 2 weeks where I've written all the reviews, so I want to rectify that very, very soon!

2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you. 

I'm from Canada :) Which doesn't seem to remember that it's supposed to be moving towards summer weather! It's so chilly!

3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don't already!

Well, I love reading, and I read quickly (that's why I have around 300 reviews to write, I've read over 340 books this year so far) and I love my dogs, Dobby and Winky :)

4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read?

I'm currently reading Damned by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie, and I'm kinga reading All These Lives as an ebook. Yep.

5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon?


Reading these books:
  • The Sky Inside
  • Dueling Princes
  • All These Lives
  • Peagsus 
  • Consumed  
  • Angel Fire 
  • Flip 
  • Spirit's Princess 
  • Seduce the Darkness 
  • The Queen's Lady  
  • Zero 
  • Thumped 
  • The Last Echo  
  • Boy Meets Girl 
  • Against the Night
  • Club Dead 
  • A Feast of Crow
And for reviewing, I want to review at least 10 books (or 10 posts with multiple books that only count once) so at least 50 reviews by the end, and by the way I'm feeling right now, that's seeming likely with a stay-home day! 

*Edit, yep, staying home, so plenty of time to read, review, and finish posts!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I thought I was behind on reviews.. lol. G'luck and hopefully you can get way ahead with this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally do it! Welcome to the thon and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your reading/reviewing goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm seriously behind reviews :)

    And I'm almost not sure of that, since I haven't read al that I wanted to yet, and only 6 reviews! I wanted to get to 30 today, so I better get going on them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!