Friday, June 1, 2012

We Have a Cover for Days of Blood and Starlight!!!

So I was doing some more book browsing (This is post 2 of 3 so far of book news) and I saw that there was a cover for Days of Blood and Starlight! And it's so pretty. So here it is...




Oh, doesn't it look pretty! I love how the font was brought over! And isn't it eerie, whatever is around her eyes! It could be a mask, a tattoo, feathers growing from her face, the possibilities are endless! And the pallor of her skin, oh, I really want to read this book! It looks so good! So here's a bit more from the book:

From Goodreads:

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone was declared a "must read" by Entertainment Weekly, was named a Best Book of the Year by Amazon.com, and The New York Times called it "a breath-catching romantic fantasy."

It's supposed to be coming out November 6th, from Little, Brown & Company, and here's for hoping that it'll be coming out sooner!  Yep, can't wait for this book! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!