Friday, June 1, 2012

We Have a Title for Starcrossed #3!!!

So I was looking at Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver, then related books, and there was the title for Starcrossed book 3! I loved Starcrossed, so great, since the 99 pages read and they ended in the middle of a sentence, with 3 words later I learned. I will hopefully be getting Dreamless very soon, and yeah.

Anyways. The title of Starcrossed is...

Goddess! Here's the goodread's link And while it will be coming out in 2013, so we probably won't get a cover for a while, well, that's ok, I still have to read Dreamless. But Goddess is a pretty great title, and the "ess" of "sse" in each title is really nice. Can't wait! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!