Sunday, April 5, 2015

Larissa Ione Author Page

The Story: I found the series on Goodreads, and yeah, it looked really great! I can't wait to read it, and the other series, too!

Website

Series: Demonica, Demonica BirthrightMoonClan Bound Vampires.

Demonica: The Demonica Compendium and my reviewPleasure Unbound and her site, my review, my rereadDesire Unchained and her site, my review, my rereadPassion Unleashed and her site, my review, my rereadEternity Embraced and her site, my review, my rereadEcstasy Unveiled and her site, my review, my rereadSin Undone and her site, my review, my rereadOverkill and her site, my review, my rereadEternal Rider and her site, my review, my rereadVampire Fight Club and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewImmortal Rider and her site, my review, my rereadApocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium and her site, my review, my rereadLethal Rider and her site, my review, my rereadRogue Rider and her site, my review, my reread, Oh, Christmas Hells, Oh Christmas Hells and my reviewO Come, All Ye Horsemen (And Angels) and my reviewReaver and her site, my review, my rereadAzagoth and her site, my review, my rereadRevenant and her site, my review, my rereadRevenant Epilogue and her site, my review, my reread, Into Eternity and my reviewHades and her site, my review, my reread, Base Instincts and her site, my review, Z and her site, my review, Razr and her site, my review, Hawkyn and her site, my review, Her Guardian Angel and her site, my review, Dining With Angels and her site, my review, Cipher and her site, my reviewReaper and her site, my review, Bond of Destiny and her site, my review, Bond of Passion and her site, my reviewLegacy of Temptation and her site, my review, Legacy of Chaos and her site.

Lords of Deliverance: Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium, Lethal Rider, Rogue Rider, Oh, Christmas Hells, Oh Christmas Hells, O Come, All Ye Horsemen (And Angels), Reaver, Azagoth, Revenant, Revenant Epilogue, Into Eternity.

Demonica Underworld: Azagoth, HadesBase Instincts, Z, Razr, Hawkyn, Her Guardian Angel, Dining With Angels, Cipher, Reaper.

Demonica Birthright: Legacy of Temptation, Legacy of Chaos. 

MoonClan Bound Vampires: Bound by Night and her site, my review, Chained by Night and her site, my review, Forsaken by Night and her site, (Part of *Blood Red Kiss*).

Forsaken by Night is a short story in Blood Red Kiss, set in the MoonClan Vampires world, here's my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!