Monday, April 6, 2015

Larissa Ione Author Page

The Story: I found the series on Goodreads, and yeah, it looked really great! I can't wait to read it, and the other series, too!

Website

Series: Demonica, MoonClan Bound Vampires.

Demonica: Pleasure Unbound and her site, my review, Desire Unchained and her site, my review, Passion Unleashed and her site, my review, Eternity Embraced and her site, my review, Ecstasy Unveiled and her site, my review, Sin Undone and her site, my review, Overkill and her site, my review, Eternal Rider and her site, my review, Vampire Fight Club and her site, my review, my rereadImmortal Rider and her site, my review, Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium and her site, my review, Lethal Rider and her site, my review, Rogue Rider and her site, my review, Reaver and her site, my review, Azagoth and her site, my review, Revenant and her site, my review, Revenant Epilogue and her site, my review, Hades and her site, my review.

Note, that the series Lords of Deliverance start Eternal Rider to current, of the Demonica series.

MoonClan Bound Vampires: Bound by Night and her site, my review, Chained by Night and her site, my review, Forsaken by Night and her site, (Part of *Blood Red Kiss*).

Forsaken by Night is a short story in Blood Red Kiss, set in the MoonClan Vampires world, here's my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!