Thursday, August 22, 2019

Will the Time Come #429, August 22nd

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

When an unknown someone shoots him and leaves him to die, Harry Dresden hopes he might be heading to a better place. Unfortunately, being dead doesn't make Harry's life any easier. 
Trapped between life and death, he learns that his friends are in serious trouble. Only by finding his murderer can he save his friends and move on--a feat which would be a lot easier if he had a body and access to his powers. Worse still are the malevolent shadows that roam Chicago, controlled by a dark entity that wants Harry to suffer even in death. 

Now, the late Harry Dresden will have to pull off the ultimate trick without using any magic--or face an eternity as just another lost soul... 

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I've only just started reading these books, and I'm not here yet. But I'm going to be reading it soon, hopefully! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!