Wednesday, January 8, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 4

I read my next book, Mitosis, and I'm going to be reading Firefight next! I got called into work, and Just Breathe is an ARC on my computer, so I read and finished Mitosis, so since I've already made the review post for Mitosis, it's also for the rest of the series, so I'll read that before going back to Just Breathe!

My Reading Journey:

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Started On: January 7th, 11:40 PM
Finished On: January 7th, 3:24 PM
Pages Read: 398

One of Us is Next by Karen M. McManus
Started On: January 7th, 3:30 PM
Finished On: January 7th, 7:08 PM
Pages Read: 384

Chosen by Kiersten White
Started On: January 7th, 7:40 PM
Finished On: January 7th, 11:20 PM
Page Read: 368

Mitosis by Brandon Sanderson
Started On: January 8th, 1:20 PM
Finished On: January 8th, 1:40 PM
Pages Read: 55

Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
Started On: January 8th
Currently On: Page 0 of 416

Goals: 6-8
Read: 4
Time Used: 11 hours, 10 minutes
Pages Read: 1205

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!