Friday, January 10, 2020

Book Blogger Hop #118, January 10th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Do you have a reading challenge for 2020? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

None that I didn't have in 2019, 2018, or other previous years. My Goodreads is for however many days there are that year, though I didn't account for leap years previously, I am this year. Then there's Prequel & Sequel 2020, and others. Yeah. I'm pretty predictable! What about you guys? Happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reading goals! I am taking part in a couple of year long challenges this year as well as the Goodreads Challenge which I always forget to mention. Probably because I don't take it too seriously. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't try and over-commit myself, because I try to read enough books as it is, and I don't want to fail at things! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I only do the Goodreads one.

    Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, same. Can't have too much on my plate! And thanks, you too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I stepped back from challenges this year so I could focus on reaching some of my goals instead. I did set a Goodreads goal, but I set it lower this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's the reason why I don't do other challenges-because I want to make it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I'm hoping to catch up on some unfinished book series this year. Good luck with your challenges.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Here's my BBH Post
    Flora x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pretty good goal! Thanks, and good luck to you as well! thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!