Sunday, June 21, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #309, June 21st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 26:
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, Artemis by Andy Weir, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo, Dark Song by Christine Feehan, Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger, Season of the Wolf by Maria Vale

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 6. Check.

Well, this is a slightly longer week, but I'm hoping to read all of these books! I really want to, I"m really excited to!

Week 25:
American Demon by Kim Harrison, Annie and Fia by Kiersten White, Mind Games by Kiersten White, Perfect Lies by Kiersten White, Warriors of Wing and Flame by Sara B. Larson

vs.

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo, The Too-Clever Fox by Leigh Bardugo, Little Knife by Leigh Bardugo, Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins, Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins, American Demon by Kim Harrison, Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken, Chains and Flames by G.A. Aiken, Our Year in Love and Parties by Karen Hattrup, Blood Will Out by Jo Treggiari, Looking for Alaska by John Green, Annie and Fia by Kiersten White, Mind Games by Kiersten White, Perfect Lies by Kiersten White, Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder

Well, I read all but 1 of what I planned, and so many more, so that works out, since that one doesn't come out till November, so I have time to read it. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!