Monday, August 31, 2020

Enthuse-a-Thon September 2020 Sign Up

So I saw the Enthuse-a-Thon around, and yeah, I was interested in reading books to fill the prompts! It's a month long Read-a-Thon for the month of September, hosted by Abbie and Charlotte, check out the Instagram post about it here!

Book the News Made You Want To Read: Shadows in Death by J.D. Robb
Most Want to Read With LGBTQ+ Characters: Harrow the Ninth by Tasmyn Muir
Most Want to Read From an Author of Colour: Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson
Book You've Wanted to Read for Ages: Strange Grace by Tessa Gratton
Physical Book You Most Want to Read: Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews
Book Social Media Has You Excited to Read: From Blood to Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Most Want to Read from Favourite Genre: The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Newest Book You're Dying to Read: No Offense by Meg Cabot
Most Want to Read From Favourite Author: The Glass Queen by Gena Showalter
Book You Most Want to Read Based on the Cover: Among the Beasts and Briars by Ashley Poston
Book You Need to Review: A Dance of Fate by Juliet Mariller
Book You're Determined to Read in 2020: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

The first prompt I'm kinda cheating a little bit, because I went looking for books, and it was mentioned, and it's a book I already want to read, so it works! Can't wait to start reading these books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!