Sunday, August 23, 2020

Katie MacAlister Author Page

The Story: I saw the Dark One's series around, and I started reading it. Really enjoyed it so far! And then I also got her Born Prophecy series from NetGalley, and I can't wait to read those books!

Website

Series: Dark Ones, Born Prophecy, Dragon Septs, Dragon Hunter, Time Thief, Smooch.

Dark Ones: A Girl's Guide to Vampires and her site, my review, Sex and the Single Vampire and her site, my reviewSex, Lies and Vampires and her site, my review, Even Vampires Get the Blues and her site, my review, Bring Out Your Dead and her site, my review, The Last of the Red-Hot Vampires and her site, my review, Cat Got Your Tongue (Part of *My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon*), Zen and the Art of Vampires and her site, my review, Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang and her site, my review, Unleashed and her site, my review, Got Fangs? and her site, my review, Circus of the Darned and her site, my review, In the Company of Vampires and her site, my review, Much Ado About Vampires and her site, my review, A Tale of Two Vampires and her site, my review, Lifestyles of the Rich and Undead and her site, my review, Shades of Gray (Part of *The Undead in My Bed*), The Vampire Always Rises and her site, my review.

Cat Got Your Tongue is a short story in My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon, set in the Dark Ones series, here's my review.

Shades of Gray is a short story in The Undead in My Bed, set in the Dark Ones series, here's my review.

Born Prophecy: Fireborn and her site, my review, Starborn and her site, my review, Shadowborn and her site, my review.

Dragon Septs: You Slay Me and her site, my review, Fire Me Up and her site, my review, Light My Fire and her site, my review, Holy Smokes and her site, my review, Playing With Fire and her site, my review, Up in Smoke and her site, my review, Me and My Shadow and her site, my review, The Perils of Effrijim and her site, my review, Love in the Time of Dragons and her site, my review, The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons and her site, my review, Sparks Fly and her site, my review, Dragon Fall and her site, my review, Dragon Storm and her site, my review, Dragon Soul and her site, my review, Dragon Unbound and her site, my review.

Aisling Grey: You Slay Me, Fire Me Up, Light My Fire, Holy Smokes, The Perils of Effrijim.

Silver Dragons: Playing With Fire, Up in Smoke, Me and My Shadow.

Light Dragon: Love in the Time of Dragons, The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons, Sparks Fly.

Dragon Falls: Dragon Fall, Dragon Storm, Dragon Soul, Dragon Unbound.

Dragon Hunters: Memoirs of a Dragon Hunter and her site, my review, Day of the Dragon and her site, my review.

Time Thief: Time Thief and her site, my review, Time Crossed and her site, my review, The Art of Stealing Time and her site, my review.

Smooch: Chloe, Queen of Denial and my review, Eyeliner of the Gods and my review.

Stand Alone's: Blow Me Down and her site, my review, Hard Day's Knight and her site, my review, The Corset Diaries and her site, my review, Steamed and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!