Sunday, August 23, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #318, August 23rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 35:
Nothing Planned!

Just about the final week of the month, to read the books left in my N.E.W.T.'s TBR! Hopefully I'll get through the rest of them this month!

Week 34:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Scared Little Rabbits by A.V. Geiger, Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo, Goddess in the Machine by Lora Beth Johnson, You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle, The Return by Rachel Harrison, Zero Repeat Forever by Gabrielle S. Prendergast, The Love Curse of Melody McIntyre by Robin Talley, Your Own Worst Enemy by Gordon Jack, This Is Not a Ghost Story Andrea Portes, Dark Song by Christine Feehan, Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova, Bruja Born by Zoraida Córdova, The Spectral City by Leanna Renee Hieber

Yeah, I read a good deal of books, so I'm happy with that! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!