Sunday, February 26, 2023

The Final Book Support Group Readathon Round 5 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for the Final Book Support Group Readathon, which takes place through the whole month of March. Here's the announcement video

This round, there's cabins with different sets of prompts. I'm joining The Stag's Antler.

Final Book-Raven's Strike by Patricia Briggs
Use an Emoji Generator-🚬-A Fire Endless by Rebecca Ross
Illustrated Cover-Bonesmith by Nicki Pau Preto
Hardback Book-A Day of Fallen Night by Samantha Shannon
Drink a Hot Chocolate
Visit the Lake-Magic Word by A.S. Fenichel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!