Monday, February 20, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #611, February 20th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #610
Teaser Tuesday #618
WWW Wednesday #618
WOW #614
Will the Time Come #611
Third Sentence Thursday #601
Random Reads #587
First Lines Friday #614
Book Blogger Hop #280
The Reward Challenge Update #596
Wheel of TBR #143
How Well I Stuck to It #448
Wrote that Review Update #445

Week 7 Reviews:
Wind Daughter
The Dare 

24 Hours of Reading Reading Challenge:

Random:

OK, so I got 33 posts in 7 days, I had a good time with my vacation, I didn't do much besides reading and writing reviews! I'm so close to catching up for the first time since, well, I thought it was 2019, but maybe it was 2020. But either way, I have around 30 reviews left to write and I'll be fully caught u for the first time in years! Yeah! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read A Tempest at Sea!

Charlotte Holmes's brilliant mind and deductive skills are pulled into a dangerous investigation at sea in the new mystery in the bestselling Lady Sherlock series.

After feigning her own death in Cornwall to escape from Moriarty's perilous attention, Charlotte Holmes goes into hiding. But then she receives a tempting offer: Find a dossier the crown is desperately seeking to recover, and she might be able to go back to a normal life.

Her search leads her aboard the RMS Provence, sailing from Southampton for the eastern hemisphere. But on the night Charlotte makes her move to retrieve the dossier, in the midst of a terrifying storm in the Bay of Biscay, a brutal murder also takes place on the ship.

Instead of solving the crime, as she is accustomed to doing, Charlotte must take care not to be embroiled in this investigation, lest it become known to those who harbor ill intentions that Sherlock Holmes is abroad and still very much alive.

4 comments:

  1. I read A Tempest at Sea this week and enjoyed it. It is triggering a reread (via Audible) of the earlier books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love this series, and I can't wait to read it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow, 31 posts in seven days!!! You really are a great book blogger. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I do a lot of memes that I do the outlines of the post at the end of the previous year, so that helps, plus all that I read gets a review. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!