Sunday, February 26, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #449, February 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 9:
Dead Letter Days by Kelley Armstrong

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just one book, but it's a novella, and I've already read it, so I'm good there! 

Week 8:
A Tempest at Sea by Sherry Thomas

vs.

The True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren, Morrighan by Mary E. Pearson, The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson, Misrule by Heather Walters, Not Your Ex's Hexes by April Asher, Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy, Bad Good Reputation by Elle Kennedy, The Darkest Angel by Gena Showalter, The Darkest Facts by Gena Showalter, The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter, I'm the Girl by Courtney Summers, The Unearthly by Laura Thalassa, Skylark by Meagan Spooner, Shadowlark by Meagan Spooner

I didn't read the book I wanted to, but I have since read it, and I did read a decent amount of books. So I'm mostly happy with that. Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!