Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #1, April 27th

Book Blogger Hop
The Question of the week is:
If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?


My Answer:
Yes, most absolutly! If they wrote a treasure of a novel, and I read it, who's to say that I missed out on another one if I didn't seek out the other books this author has written! This is half the reason I have 4 bookcases (besides that I have a lot of books) is becuase I've found books I've loved, like Mind Game by Christine Feehan, one of the many books I found at the church garage sell, Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter, All the Pretty Girls by J. T. Ellison (look for reviews for this series in the next month or so!), Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon, The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, Dead Right by Brenda Novak, and Black Order by James Rollins. Many, many books, 2 shelves full, of books of authors that I wanted more of! So yes, I do hunt down a lot of books. I just need about 5-10 more books, and I will have completed series, like the Dark Hunter series, only need about 3 books, or the Dark series, I need about 5 or 6. Yep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!