Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WWW Wednesday #2, April 13th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to Should Be Writing for starting this!

I am currently reading the Tide Knot by Helen Dunmore, the second book of the Ingo Series. It's quite good, and it's good to see the changes that have happened in the lives of the characters since book 1. And that's all I'm going to say for fear of spoiling the first book :)



Ingo is book 1 on the series, and I first read it a very long time ago, about 3 years, and I remembered bits and pieces, and when I remembered it now, I saw that 2 more books had come out. So I had to reread this book first before moving on to the new books. Well, there was always that sense of "what was going to happen?" with  a bit of deja vu, and a sense of "What's going to fill these pages?" Yep :)

I am going to finish this series! You can count on that! But this one is going to finish the trilogy, and I've actually kinda read the last page, but skimming, so I really can't wait till I finish all these books :)

What about you guys? Happy reading! 

1 comment:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!