Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday Finds #1, April 8th

What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS! :)

Hosted by Should Be Reading
My finds are (since I was just in a book store yesterday, well, Thursday, since this is a day late:
The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Deception by Lee Nichols
Blink and Caution by Time Wynne-Jones
Bliss by Lauren-Myracle
Throat by Rita Nelson
Echoes by Melinda Metz
Remember Me by Christoper Pike
Unnatural by Michael
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Eon by Alison Goodmen
Falling Under by Gwen Hays
Rotters by Daniel Kraus
XVI by Julia Karr
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen
Goth Girl Rising by Barry Lyga
Num8ers: the Chaos by Rachel Ward
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
The Crippled God by Steven Krikson
Rebellion by James McGee
The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore
The Sky is Everywhere by James Nelson
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alexdar
Closer than Blood by Greg Olsen
Watch by Robert J. Sawyer
Star Fire by Kate Douglas
Place Circle by Rebecca Dean
The Glass of Time by Michael Cox

Yep. Book stores + Me = A lot of books picked out. I bought 5 books, which you'll find out about later. Sorry this came a day late, but I was West Ed. Mall and got back late last night. Yep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!