Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Friday #3, April 29th


Welcome to the Writer’s Follow Friday Blog Hop! Not sure if you qualify? If you have a blog to add, guess what, you’re a writer! So check out the rules, grab the link and join the hop! We’re small for now, but we hope to continue to grow.

 
The Question: 
Who has been most supportive of your writing?


Now here's MD with her answer:

OOOOHHH, that's a really good question!! Several people have been supportive of my writing... My Husband, Children, and my Parents have all been extremely supportive. Without the blink of an eye they were on board with my being a full time writer. I know that I am very fortunate to have such a great support system. 
     However, I don't think I could get through the bumps in the road and the day to day life of a writer without my amazing writers group, and my friends and partners in crime, the women of 4 Corners Press! They are who I can turn to and trust, they are so supportive of me and I know they have my back, they walk the same walk and understand where I'm coming from. They want to see me succeed as much as I do! So thank you to my Writers Group & 4CP Partners... you have no idea how much I treasure each of you!
     My advice to any aspiring author, or established author for that matter is to have a support system of fellow writers, it's the best tool you can have!

My answer is my writing friends. They encouarage me to write, and they are the ones I tell about my stories.


How do you join in the fun? So glad you asked. It’s really quite simple.

  • 1)      Follow this blog.
  • 2)      Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the host of this hop
  • 3)      Follow MC
  • 4)      Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
  • 5)      Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
  • 6)      Answer the question
  • 7)      Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite! This post serves as a perfect place for you to say hello!
  • 8)      If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
  • 9)      Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and also for the follow! I look forward to following your work too. ~ Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to agree--our friends' support is essential on our writing journey! Have a super week and I'll see you next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower. It's so great that your family is behind you. The support of those around you can be so important.

    Hope you'll stop by my place and say hi.

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Should post first chapters or prologues and covers...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!