Saturday, April 30, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #2, April 30th

Book Blogger Hop


It time for a blog hop hosted by Crazy for Books!
Want to participate?
The Question of the week is: Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?

My Answer: I am most looking forward to probably The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter! It's going to be the 8th in the LotU series. Yep. It might be coming out in September, but I don't really care. It's going to be a great book!

The Lords of the Underworld return in this enthralling tale of an immortal warrior determined to win and the beautiful seductress he can’t resist.

Possessed by the demon of Defeat, Strider cannot lose a challenge without suffering unimaginable pain.  For him, nothing stands in the way of victory.  Until Kaia, an enchanting Harpy, tempts him to the razor’s edge of surrender.

Known among her people as The Disappointment, Kaia must bring home the gold in the Harpy Games or die.  Strider is a distraction she can’t afford because he as an agenda of his own – steal first prize, an ancient godly artifact, before the winner can be named.  But as the competition heats up, only one prize will matter – the love neither had thought possible…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!