Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week 17 Review: State of Decay

From Goodreads:
Just because you're dead doesn't mean you're useless...

A thrilling debut novel of a dystopian future populated by a new breed of zombie...

They call them revivors-technologically reanimated corpses-and away from the public eye they do humanity's dirtiest work. But FBI agent Nico Wachalowski has stumbled upon a conspiracy involving revivors being custom made to kill-and a startling truth about the existence of these undead slaves.


My Review:
I loved this book! I picked it up from the library because I won the second one, The Silent Army, from Goodreads, and I hadn't read this one yet, so I wanted to know what the story was like.

Man, was it good! I just loved it, the characters, the complexity, all the jumping around from character from character, and I really enjoyed it, thought before I got to know the characters, it was a bit confusing, but then it made sense.

This was a good book, and it made me very glad that I won The Silent Army! If you haven't read it, you better go out and get it!

Author: James Knapp
Series: Revivors #1
Read: April 27th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: I won the 2nd book, so I had to read this book!
Publisher: Roc
Published: February 2nd 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!