Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday #2, April 21st


Welcome to the Writer’s Follow Friday Blog Hop! Not sure if you qualify? If you have a blog to add, guess what, you’re a writer! So check out the rules, grab the link and join the hop! We’re small for now, but we hope to continue to grow.

This week’s featured guest is Michelle Ferguson of Michelle Ferguson Books. This weeks question:
For me one of the most useful tool in my writing arsenal is Urban dictionary. What is your most referred to website for your writing?


Michelle's answer:
Google. I google everything. For Legion I googled Agel names in order to get character names.
My answer would have to be baby sites, and sites specific to what I need to know at the time :) 

How do you join in the fun? So glad you asked. It’s really quite simple.

  • 1)      Follow this blog.
  • 2)      Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the host of this hop
  • 3)      Follow Michelle Ferguson Books..
  • 4)      Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
  • 5)      Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
  • 6)      Answer the question
  • 7)      Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite! This post serves as a perfect place for you to say hello!
  • 8)      If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
  • 9)      Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.

<a href=http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=47621&nojump=1&key=ILZQ8gQUTsIB.>get the InLinkzcode</a>

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I have the strangest search/website visit history on my browser. Nothing like a little book research to really make eyebrows lift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're reading Cassandra Clare? I keep on meaning to read her books. Haven't gotten there yet. She's on the list. Stay well and keep writing! Darrell.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!