Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays #3, April 19th

Teaser Tuesdays is a bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's Teaser comes from The Dark Mirror by Juliet Marillier.

"Nobody worried about Tuala getting lost or falling into trouble. It was as if she carried her own charms of protection, ones that were on the inside" pg. 68.

Well, that sounds pretty nice! Though it sucks that nobody worried about her, she was just a kid!

And from my own book, How it Did Crumble,
"Why would anything happen the way she wanted them to? It never had before, she had to work for it herself." pg. 68

I can't comment on my on writing! 

And no, I didn't mean to have the same pages, it just happened that way! What about you guys? Happy reading! 


1 comment:

  1. Nice teasers! I'm teased. I always find so many new and interesting books via these TT's! Thanks for sharing.

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!