Friday, September 2, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #4, September 2nd

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books Want to participate? Go sign up!

The Question of the week is: What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)

My Answer: Starting my last year of HS. I'm going into grade 12, and I can't wait to be done with high school! 3 years has been long, and now it's just 1 more before I'm done! I can't wait! WHOO!

3 comments:

  1. Oh good luck - do you know what books are on your grade 12 reading list to study? Hope they're good ones.

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, congrats on being in your last year of High School! Hope you have a great year. It's really exciting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I don't :) But we havne't had reading lists my previous 3 years of HS :) It's probably because my school, and my country is a bit different :)

    And thansk! I do, too, I deserve one after the past 3 years! Can't wait to graduate, but I don't really want to do the college thing just quite yet

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!