Thursday, September 22, 2011

Will the Time Come #17, September 22nd

The Time Will Come -

Every Thursday l am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!

Want to join in?

- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs

Sookie Stackhouse is a small-time cocktail waitress in small-town Louisiana. She' s quiet, keeps to herself, and doesn't get out much. Not because she's not pretty. She is. Its just that, well, Sookie has this sort of "disability". She can read minds. And that doesn't make her too dateable. And then along comes Bill. He's tall, dark, handsome --- and Sookie can't hear a word he's thinking. He's exactly the type of guy skids been waiting for all her life ... 

But Bill has a disability of his own: His a vampire with a bad reputation. He hangs with a seriously creepy crowd, all suspected of --- big surprise --- murder. And when one of Sookie's coworkers is killed, she fears she's next ... 

Why the time hasn't come yet...
Well, I did only get this book yesterday. But I'm going to be reading it soon, well, I hope! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

5 comments:

  1. You know, I watch this tv series but I haven't checked out the books. I hope you get to this one soon and that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started to watch the show (I watched the first episode, and haven't found a good video for the second) And the boooks look pretty good, read the first few lines of the book, sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started to watch the show (I watched the first episode, and haven't found a good video for the second) And the boooks look pretty good, read the first few lines of the book, sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I haven't read this series!
    I want to watch the tv series so need to read this series one day before I can watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it either, except that I only started it last week. Must get into it more, find the second book, becuase I'm almsot done with season 2 of the show, just 2 more episodes left :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!