Friday, September 9, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #5, September 9th

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books Want to participate? Go sign up!

The Question of the week is: Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?

My Answer: Since I'm not in the primary group, I read a lot of genres, like YA, mystery, romance, sci fi, paranormal, and I enjoy some historicals, I think I would be fine. If one of the genres wasn't being written anymore, I would probably read more of the others (I know I'm reading a lot of YA right now, but there's so many good books in that genre right now!) Yep. I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER give up reading! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!! OR BEYOND!!!! Yeah :)

4 comments:

  1. Lol, fabulous answer! I would never give up reading either!

    Have a great weekend!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! hopping by, a little late though! Love the blog and I'm following you now :) i could never give up YA, so I just can't even answer this question. lol. it will NEVER die, and if it does, it's what I write anyways lol.

    stop by my blog too? I posted about my TBR list instead this Friday!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll "me, too" your thoughts!

    Here's my post: I've Never Met a Genre I Didn't Like. I'd also invite you to sign up for the contest to win a $25 Amazon giftcard this month at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never stop reading! And thanks! It's going to be busy, so far have had a driving lesson, going to have another one tomorrow, then a seven hour shift :( I don't like the sound of that!

    And YA is so good! Yeah for writing :)

    I'd me, too my thoughts if they weren't mine :) I love reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!