Friday, September 2, 2011

My Second RAK!!!!!!

Book Soulmates
Ok, today I realized that today was the 2nd in a new month-and that meant RAK sign up, (The email from Book Soulmates helped with that) so I went over and made my entry. Then I got an email. And I got a RAK!!!!
So thanks to Tynga from Tynga's Reviews for an ebook of Matched! I can't wait to read it! I'm trying to read at least 5 books today, and I've finished 1, and I'm halfway done another, and the other 3 are already started, so I think I have some time :)

Yep, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!