Thursday, September 1, 2011

My First Blog Award!

Well, I didn't expect to get this! I got a comment on one of my posts (Will The Time Come #10) telling me about how I'd been mentioned in one of her posts. Curious, I copied and pasted the link, and here's what I got: Happy Surprise from Alaskan Book Cafe about the Liebster Blog award! Here's the rules:
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!


And the blogs that I'd like to nominate in no particular order are:

-KathrineROID: Scribbling on the Computer Kat has a lot of writing advice, and it's nice and fun, and I just love her blog!

-The Magick Pen Austine has thoughtful reviews, and finds some really interesting books!

-Call Me Niccy Niccy got me hooked on Doctor Who, and her blog has some really interesting books and movies!

-The Bicurious Times of Florence Lee Aerie is an author, and this blog is her way of letting people read her book, and it's really cool! I'm really enjoying the story, but I really need to catch up!

-A Book Lover's Dream I'm a part of this blog (but that doesn't count since my first post hasn't posted yet. This blog has a lot of cool books, and I love the other reviewers reviews!

Yep. So I'm happy! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!