Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 36 Review: Exchange

From Goodreads:
When part of our world is exchanged with an alternate earth...Sharon Mack is trapped and must confront many dangers to find her daughter.

My Review:
One word. Complex. Oh, and the absence of any semblance of trust. That's a 5 letter word that is banished from "Bear World" the alternate earth. Like, no one would ever, ever, ever, ever utter it, because it would be so utterly broken, and thrown away, that it wasn't worth it.

I loved how there'd be parts, and the character says, 'You knew (fill in the blank some lie that has been told) and she'd say that yeah, she'd figured it out. It was very strange, I wasn't expecting them, and they were just really nice and cool!

I loved the thought about our world exchanging parts with another, though I wish that was explained, or 'why?' was a plot point, because it looked like it would be interesting thing to find out.

This was an amazing book that you must check out!

Author: Dale R. Cozort
Read: September 4th-5th, 2011
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded like a pretty great book!
Publisher: Bytech Services
Published: October 6th 2010
4/5 Hearts
3/5 Books
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!