Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 14 Review: Supernaturally

From Goodreads:
Evie finally has the normal life she’s always longed for. But she’s shocked to discover that being ordinary can be . . . kind of boring. Just when Evie starts to long for her days at the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normalcy, she agrees. 

But as one disastrous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie's faerie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there’s a battle brewing between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself. 

So much for normal.

My Review:
I just loved reading this book so much! Evie was just as spunky, and crazy and unique, and I just loved reading about her! She had such a unique take on the world, I just loved it! Plus she's growing up, because she found out what we all know-normal isn't it's all cracked up to be!

So in this book, we learned more about fairies. Which is important, seeing as her ex, Reth, is showing up and causing mischief. So yeah, all that coming together, and with what he tells her, and what she learns, well, yeah, not fun!

Evie is a lot more important then she gave herself credit for. She knows she's an awesome person, but yeah, what with what she didn't know, but what she learned, yeah, she is really important! But she's also smart, and she uses that!

I just loved reading this book, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Kiersten White
Series: Paranormalcy #2
Read: April 1st, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: I loved Paranormalcy, and I had to read this book, and it's a LLFL book!
Publisher: HarperTeen
Published: July 26th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!