Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 23 Review: Betrayals

From Goodreads:
She's no angel...

Poor Dru Anderson. Her parents are long gone, her best friend is a werewolf, and she's just learned that the blood flowing through her veins isn't entirely human. (So what else is new?)

Now Dru is stuck at a secret New England Schola for other teens like her, and there's a big problem—she's the only girl in the place. A school full of cute boys wouldn't be so bad, but Dru's killer instinct says that one of them wants her dead. And with all eyes on her, discovering a traitor within the Order could mean a lot more than social suicide...

Can Dru survive long enough to find out who has betrayed her trust—and maybe even her heart?

My Review:
This was just such a great book! I enjoyed it so much, it was so entertaining and good! So glad that it's on the second of five, because that means we get more of this world, of these characters, and yeah, that's just freaking great! I love that fact!

Loved the action! What with a title of betrayals, well, that's probably going to lead to a big fight because of the betrayer, and yeah, when we got to that point, well, it was really entertaining for me, though not so fun for the characters!

And there's a few hints of romance, or at least the starting of something, because between Christophe and Graves, well, there's a few choices! And I enjoyed that a lot, that while Dru is a strong young woman, she's still giving herself some fun, good moments!

We learned more about the past, which was really great, because between the whole "her blood isn't all human" and her mom, well, she had to do some digging! And I enjoyed that a lot, it was a really great part of the book, and I can't wait to see where it goes in future books, because it can't be done yet!

So good, so enjoyable, I need to read more!

Author: Lili St. Crow
Series: Strange Angels #2
Read: June 5th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first book, and it's a LLFL book and a RR book!
Publisher: Razorbill
Published: November 17th 2009
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!