Sunday, April 5, 2015

Victoria Aveyard Author Page

The Story: I got Red Queen from Edelweiss, and yeah, I'd seen it around, and it looked fantastic, and yeah, I enjoyed it a lot! Can't wait for more!

Website

Series: Red Queen, Realm Breaker.

Red Queen: Queen Song and my review, my rereadSteel Scars and my review, my rereadRed Queen and her site, my review, my rereadGlass Sword and her site, my review, my reread, King's Cage and my review, War Storm and my review, Broken Throne and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!