Sunday, May 24, 2015

I Did It! I Finally Did It! Last Milestone, Got It! Yeah!

So yeah, I'm really, super excited. Because for the first time since late 2011, I have all of my reviews written, as far as I know. I'm going to go through all of them, making sure that they are, and then that'll be done!

This is the last milestone that I wanted to get. Well, it's a combination of 3 of them, finishing all of the 2012 reviews, all of the 2013 reviews, and having all the reviews I have posted, actually having the reviews in it, as far as I know. There was one case where it was empty, but I filled it! Now to check to see if there's any more of those...

Yeah, I feel really good now, because it's finally done, and I don't have to worry about it anymore, because I did make my deadline, because I had till the end of today, and I finally got them all done! And yeah, it feels really, really good!

But now I'm tired, because I spent all day doing reviews, and it added up to 76. So that's now my newest record, beating my last one of 40 by 36. So I almost doubled my record. But I'll hopefully never have another one again, because I don't want this to happen again!

So yeah, this was a pretty good birthday present to myself! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!