Friday, May 29, 2015

Follow Friday #185, May 29th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: How many books have you got on your TBR list?

A: That I've shelved on Goodreads? Just over 6200. But that I want to read? Probably more then that, since I own books that I haven't shelved on Goodreads, and vice versa! So many books to read! Which also doesn't count rereads! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

6 comments:

  1. 6200! Wow! I have, like, 180 on my list. What have I been doing with my time??

    New follower on Bloglovin'

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus then there's the 2800 that I've read :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Holy cow! That's a whole lot of books! I don't have anywhere near that many. I have about 400. :P

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish it was less, but oh, well! More to read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Wow! That is a massive list! I wish you luck with it.

    Thanks for following me. New follower via Bloglovin'.

    Lauren @ myexpandingbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!