Sunday, May 31, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #42

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Moonstone, Insight, Speechless, Such a Rush, If I Lie, Sapphire Blue, The Liars Society, So Close to You, Zero, Renegade, Ladies in Waiting, House at the End of the Street, Valkyrie Rising, 52 Reasons to Hate My Father, Breaking Beautiful, Beautiful Redemption, BZRK, A Shimmer of Angels, Uses for Boys, The Water Witch, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for Daughter of the Spellcaster and Blood of the Sorceress, Mark of the Witch, Finale, The Unspoken, The Unholy, Cold Fury, Vixen, Vessel, How to Wed a Baron, How to Tame a Lady, How to Tempt a Duke, Beautiful Beings and Heaven and Hell, Life on the Edge and Edge of the Past, The Impossible Engineers, Bloodfever and Faefever, Dreamfever and Shadowfever, The Unnaturalists, Temptation, Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone, Damaged, The Goddess Inheritance, Flip, The Rise of Nine, Survive, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for What's Left of Me, Blind Spot, The Demon's Lexicon, The Demon's Covenant and The Demon's Surrender, Shooting Stars, A Breath of Eyre, The Secret of the Keepers, The Great Escape, Second Chance Summer, Beguiled, The Betrayal, Brave New Love, Warm Bodies, Rules of Attraction, Chain Reaction, Enchanted Ivy, His Black Wings, Kiss Me Deadly, Haven, Chime, Falling in Love With English Boys, Dash & Lilly's Book of Dares, Whisper, The Last Little Blue Envelope, The Oracle Rebounds, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for The Eternal Kiss, Thirteen Days to Midnight, The Midnight Queen, Don't Turn Around, Meant to Be, Unbreak My Heart, The Disenchantments.

Then there were this past week's reviews, Bone Gap, Ruthless, Ask Again Later, Paperweight, This Heart of Mine, Such a Secret Place, Scarred by Vengeance, Things We Know by Heart, so I have 8 of 8 reviews written! And then the start of this week's reviews, The Night We Said yes, so I have 1 of 1 reviews written!

And this week, I want to review the rest of this week's reviews, as I read them! Yeah, I wrote all of the reviews, from the top, to Unrbeak My Heart, on one day. So that's 76 reviews, in one day. Yeah. I was tired after that. But it felt really good to a have them all done! It's been 4 years since that's happened!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!