Sunday, May 24, 2015

Write on Review-a-Thon Update 103

Write On Review-a-Thon
So I wrote my next review, The Great Escape, and I'll be reviewing Second Chance Summer.

Reviews: Pretty Little Liars, Perfect Cover and Killer Spirit, Flutter, Enshadowed, Seizure, How to Save a Life, Balthazar, The Locket, The Fox Inheritance, For Darkness Shows the Stars, Heaven, A Fractured Light, Passing Strange, Break My Heart 1,000 Times, Aubrey's Guide to Witchcraft, The Traitor's Smile, Enthralled, Infraction, Breaking Dawn, Undeadly, Beautiful Redemption, Making Pretty, The Dark Light, Shadowland, Ninth Key, Reunion, Darkest Hour, Haunted, Twilight, Bitter End, Project 17, She Loves You, She Loves You Not, Past Perfect, Dark Souls, A Kiss For Emily, You Suck, Hand of Fate, Playing Hurt, The Opposite of Hallelujah, Hidden, The Treachery of Beautiful Things, Ice, We Were Liars, Dark Companion, The Last Princess, The Sixth Percept, Breathe, Betrayal, Envy, The Friday Society, Moonstone, Insight, Speechless, Such a Rush, If I Lie, Sapphire Blue, The Liars Society, So Close to You, Zero, Renegade, Ladies in Waiting, House at the End of the Street, Valkyrie Rising, 52 Reasons to Hate My Father, Breaking Beautiful, Beautiful Redemption, BZRK, A Shimmer of Angels, Uses for Boys, The Water Witch, Daughter of the Spellcaster and Blood of the Sorceress, Mark of the Witch, Finale, The Unspoken, The Unholy, Cold Fury, Vixen, Vessel, How to Wed a Baron, How to Beguile a Beauty, How to Tame a Lady, How to Tempt a Duke, Beautiful Beings and Heaven and Hell, Life on the Edge and Edge of the Past, The Impossible Engineers, Bloodfever and Faefever, Dreamfever and Shadowfever, The Unnaturalists, Temptation, Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone, Damaged, The Goddess Inheritance, Flip, The Rise of Nine, Survive, What's Left of Me, Blind Spot, The Demon's Lexicon, The Demon's Covenant and The Demon's Surrender, Shooting Stars, A Breath of Eyre, The Secret of the Keepers, The Great Escape.
Goals: 30
Reviews: 103

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!