Sunday, May 31, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #37, May 31st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 23:
Saturday: Witchrise by Victoria Lamb, Icicles Like Kindeling by Sara Raasch, Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch, Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch, The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi, Modern Monsters by Kelley York
Sunday: Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten, Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley, How to Meet Boys by Catherine Clark, Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig, Pretty Sly by Elisa Ludwig, Pretty Wanted by Elisa Ludwig, Dangerous Dreams by Kami Garcia and Maragret Stohl
Monday: Dangerous Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia, Born of Defiance by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones
Tuesday: Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong, Cat's Lair by Christine Feehan, Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto, The Cage by Megan Shepard
Wednesday: A Cold Faint Fear by Karin Slaughter, Dead Over Heels by Alison Kemper, Divided by Elise Chapman, Night of a Thousand Stars by Deanna Raybourn
Thursday: Every Waking Moment by Brenda Novak, Captive by Aimee Carter, Chantress Alchemy by Amy Butler Greenfield, Chantress Fury by Amy Butler Greenfield
Friday: The Prey by Tom Isbell, In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis, The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand, The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: 7. Check.

Edelweiss: 12. Check.

Meme Books: Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books:  6. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!