Sunday, December 6, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #64, December 6th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 50:
The Aftermath by Jen Alexander, The Dogs of Athens by Kendare Blake, When Gods and Vampires Roamed Miami by Kendare Blake, Antigoddess by Kendare Blake, Mortal Gods by Kendare Blake, Ungodly by Kendare Blake, Mirror X by Karri Thompson, Ascendency by Karri Thompson, The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden, The Dicken's Mirror by Ilsa J. Bick, Front Lines by Michael Grant, The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson, Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira, My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga, SeaMonster by Amalie Howard, Oceanborn by Amalie Howard, Running Lean by Diana L. Sharples, Thicker Than Water by Kelly Fiore, This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee, The Undoing by Averil Dean, The Unquiet by Mikaela Everett, Walk the Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson, What We Left Behind by Robin Talley

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: Check.

NetGalley: 10. Check.

Edelweiss: 6.  Check.

Meme Books: 2. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books:  3. Check.

Yeah for having a schedule! I'm happy with this! Can't wait for more good weeks! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!