Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WWW Wednesday #244, December 16th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing now A Daily Rhythm for starting this meme!

I'm reading Prisoner of Night and Fog, and I don't know how I went so long without reading it!
I read The Unquiet, it was really great, but it was just so sad!
I'm going to read Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke, and I can't wait to see their further adventures!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Here are my answers:
    1. Elementals, The Prophecy Of Shadows. By Michelle Madow
    2. Winter People. By Jennifer McMahon
    3. Envy. By Gregg Olsen

    Come over to my blog and let me know what your reading Also can you tell me how the book The Evil Inside is so far.

    http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :) I can't wait to read The Prophecy of Shadows, and Envy was a really great book and I hope you enjoy it! And I haven't actually started reading The Evil Within yet! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!