Sunday, December 20, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #66, December 20th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 52:
The Best Man by Kristan Higgins, The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins, Waiting on You by Kristan Higgins, In Your Dreams by Kristan Higgins, Anything for You by Kristan Higgins, Brazen by Christine Farley, Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry, Take Me On by Katie McGarry, Bluescreen by Dan Wells, The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson, The Dark Shore by Kevin Emerson, The Far Dawn by Kevin Emerson, The Faerie Queen by Kiki Hamilton, Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang, An Improper Arrangement by Kasey Michaels, The Leaving Season by Cat Patrick, The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows, Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto, Sanctuary by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz, Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr, The Shack by William P. Young, Take the Fall by Emily Hainsworth, Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, This Song Is (Not) For You by Laura Nowlin, This is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang, The Word for Yes by Cat Jordan

Tour Books: NA .

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley:3. Check.

Edelweiss: 13. Check.

Meme Books: 2. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books:  2, but # are exceptions, which means I used up # of my extras from above. Check.

So a pretty good week, and I'm happy with it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!