Friday, December 18, 2015

We Have the Cover of The Malediction Trilogy #3!!!!

Yes, yes, yes, we have the cover of Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen and it's so fantastic! I needed this, got some bad news, and this definitely helps ease the hurt!


From Goodreads:
Sometimes, one must become the unimaginable

The witch is dead, the curse is broken, and the trolls are free of their mountain prison. Cécile and Tristan have accomplished all it was foretold they would, but their greatest challenge remains: defeating the evil they have unleashed. Because the trolls are not the only creatures now free to walk the world.

Enclosed within the safety of Trianon’s walls, Cécile and Tristan scramble for a way to protect the people of the Isle and liberate the trolls from their tyrant king. But Cécile and Tristan both have debts, and they will be forced to pay them at a cost far greater than they had ever imagined.

The thrilling conclusion to the breakout Malediction Trilogy by Goodreads Choice finalist Danielle L. Jensen.


Please, please, please let this be put on NetGalley! I've loved this series from the start, and having to wait till May would be pure, pure, pure evil! And I've love how we've seen Cécile change through the series on the covers! So awesome and pretty and I just want this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!