Sunday, December 13, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #70, December 13th

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is writing all of the reviews of the week, and I motivated myself to write my review for Good Counsel, Cyncerly Yours, Mortal Sins, Stray, The Killing Jar, Sweet Ruin, Did I Mention I Love You?, Passenger, Hunt the Moon, Zombie's Bite and Fury's Kiss, Unspoken, Expelled and Sweet, The Diabolical Miss Hyde, Born of Betrayal, The Lies About Truth, Dreamland, The Boyfriend App and The Pretty App, The Gauntlet, The Queen's Witch, The House at Cobb's End, Touch the Dark, Claimed by Shadow, Embrace the Night, Day of the Dead, On the Prowl, Cry Wolf and Hunting Ground, All In, Moon Crossed, Blood Bound, Iron Kissed, Bone Crossed, Silver Borne, River Marked, Shifting Shadows, Midnight's Daughter, Curse the Dawn, A Family Affair, Shadowland, Updating Pritkin, Death's Mistress and In Vino Veritas, Fair Game, Frost Burned and Unappreciated Gifts, Night Season, Some Girls Bite and Friday Nights Bite, Winter, Dead Heat, Night Broken, Night Study, Heart of Evil and Sacred Evil, The Harder You Fall, The Jock and the Fat Girl, Wild Cat.

I also wrote the reviews for this week Soundless, Brighter Than the Sun and The Dirt on the Ninth Grave, A Thousand Nights, Mothership, Tempt the Stars, Masks, Reap the Wind, Menagerie, Thicker Than Water so I have 7 of 7 reviews written!

And as always, I want to review this week's reviews!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!