Thursday, November 17, 2016

I Just Found Out...

That Leap Years have a thing going on that affects my blogging. And that is because when there are 366 days in the year, and another qualifier that I can't remember, it means that there's 53 days of a day of the week. And this year, it just happens to be Saturday.

Saturday, when I post my reviews. Which means, that I'm going to have a Week 53. And this is messing with me head! On one hand, it feels like more time to finish up books before the new year, and have it does give me more time so that the reviews from the end of the year post in this year.

But on the other hand, it's never happened before, and I frankly just want the idea of Week 53 to disappear. Ah, well! That's just me being my weird self! But now I have to do a bit of work because I have to change the post titles week review numbers, and balance out the reviews for maximum efficiency! Yeah.

What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a special occasion though. why not pick a special book to review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's a full 7 days, so yeah, I'll pick a special book-and then a whole bunch more to try to read, like always :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!