Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #294, November 29th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teaser comes from All that Burns by Ryan Graudin, page 7.

"I don't feel brilliant as I collapse on the piano bench, My shoes drop against the marble as I massage my abused feet."

I've never really wore high heels-but when I was younger, I used to walk on the balls of my feet because I'm weird. Yeah. So for someone who has never worn them, and now has to, doesn't sound fun for her! What about you guys? Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun teaser. I remember the aching feet, especially those spiked heels with the pointy toes. I'm a barefoot or flip flop gal now. LOL

    My TT from Christmas Magic 1959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, heels are kinda awful! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I hear heels all of the time, but I only wear the comfy ones. :)
    Here is my TT: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/teaser-tuesday1363034

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool :) I didn't know there were comfy ones! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Love your Teaser. I can't remember the last time I wore heels! I'm sure I'd feel as if my feet were "abused" if I had to wear them today. Nowadays it's sneakers or flats.
    My Tuesday post features MIAMI MORNING.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!