Saturday, November 12, 2016

Week 46 Review: Bad Blood

From Goodreads:
When Cassie Hobbes joined the FBI's Naturals program, she had one goal: uncover the truth about her mother's murder. But now, everything Cassie thought she knew about what happened that night has been called into question. Her mother is alive, and the people holding her captive are more powerful—and dangerous—than anything the Naturals have faced so far. 

As Cassie and the team work to uncover the secrets of a group that has been killing in secret for generations, they find themselves racing a ticking clock.

New victims. New betrayals. New secrets.

When the bodies begin piling up, it soon becomes apparent that this time, the Naturals aren't just hunting serial killers. 

My Review:
I just absolutely loved reading this book! I've loved this series since the beginning, and this was a satisfying conclusion! I just wish that it'd been longer or there was another book, because Michael and Lia were both the focus in this book, vs. the more individual focuses of the previous books. Ah, well!

I just loved reading this book! Like I said, this story gives us bits of Michael and Lia's past. Michael and his dad, Lia and how she grew up. These pasts made them who they were, and they were helps and hinders in the mystery! Loved reading it!

The "You" POV in this book was very creepy! Because of the pain that they were in, and the decisions that they faced! Things weren't as they seemed, and yeah, that was just really creepy! I loved reading it!

The ending was a bit bittersweet-there was a loss, and some of the bad guys were unexpected, but the active members were caught or killed, so it was basically done! So yeah, I really enjoyed reading that! Such a great book though I still wish there could've been one more!

This book was just so freaking fantastic, and I can't wait to read the next book by Jennifer Lynn Barnes!

Author: Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Series: The Naturals #4
Read: November 5th, 2016
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love her books, writing and this series so much! And it's a End of Series 2016 Book, Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2016 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Published: November 1st 2016
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!