Saturday, November 12, 2016

Week 46 Review: Alien Tango

From Goodreads:
It's been five months since marketing manager Katherine "Kitty" Katt started working with the aliens from Alpha Centauri, and she and Jeff Martini are getting closer. But when an experimental spacecraft is mysteriously returned to the Kennedy Space Center, Kitty and the rest of her team are called in to investigate. Now the team must survive murderous attacks, remove a space entity from a group of astronauts, and avoid an unhinged woman with a serious crush on Kitty's high school boyfriend. And that's all before evil masterminds decide Kitty's extermination is vital. 

My Review:
Reading this book was so fantastic! I loved the first book and I really enjoyed reading this one! Again, there was a lot going on-and I'm pretty sure that's not going to lay off during the series! I can't wait to read more!

I loved being with these characters again! This world is so interesting, and these characters are some fantastic to read about! There were a lot of twists and turns, and quite a few close calls! Just an absolute pleasure to read!

I loved how Martini wanted to go to her high school reunion and she didn't! That was just a really fun discussion that weaved in and out of this book! And how that was balanced with the fact that they have to go stay with Martini's family. That was just awesome to read!

The mysteries, the lady who wanted Kitty gone because of her obsession with Kitty's ex, and what was going on with the astronauts, and who wanted the A.C.'s dead, yeah, they were just so awesome to read! And things were not what they seemed!

I enjoyed reading this book so much, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Gini Koch
Series: Katherine "Kitty" Katt #2
Read: November 7th, 2016
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Loved the first book, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2016 Book!
Publisher: DAW Books
Published: December 1st 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!