Saturday, November 5, 2016

Week 45 Review: Under Wraps

From Goodreads:
Sophie Lawson 32, human narrator, sees through magic veils, works for the Underworld Detective Agency below San Francisco Police HQ. Her boss Pete is a handsome werewolf - missing. Her roommate Nina is a fashionista vampire with teen nephew Vlad. Her new partner gorgeous detective Parker Hayes is not what he seems. A killer takes eyes, blood, hearts - is Sophie next?

My Review:
This book was so fantastic to read! I loved this world of demons-werewolves, vampires and other creatures-and the Underworld Dectection Agency that governs and polices them! So fantastic to read a lot of fun!

Sophie was really enjoyable to read! She couldn't do any magic, but magic couldn't effect her. And she worked at the UDA and that was just so great to read! I loved how she would have these ideas of things she would do, that she couldn't do! And apparently there were a few mysteries in her heritage, what with the ending!

Loved the romance and the mystery! Finding out who the bad guy was, who was killing these people, finding out what he was doing, that was just great! And there were a few great twists that I didn't see coming! Made for an awesome read!

A few parts were a bit disconnected, like Sophie not mentioning to Nina about the break in, since hey, Nina lives there, too. Even if she wouldn't have been in danger, she still should've mentioned it! So there were a few of those.

This book was fantastic, and I can't wait to read more of this series!

Author: Hannah Jayne
Series: Underworld Detection Agency #1
Read: November 1st, 2016
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Sounded really great, and I enjoy her writing, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2016 Book!
Publisher: Kesington
Published: March 1st 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!