Friday, June 8, 2018

Book Blogger Hop #35, June 8th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: What author have you read the most in the past two years? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

I have no idea! I haven't really done any big rereads, I think maybe Christine Feehan, as she has about 5 books released a year, or Laurell K. Hamilton, I read her two series in the past 2 years. What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read either of those authors. I figured out my answer after I posted my post, and that's Jason Reynolds. I took a bit of a different approach in my post, though. happy reading!


    eli @ the (book) supplier
    My Blogger Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a tough question, especially when you have diverse reading tastes. I haven't actually heard of the authors that you mentioned, so perhaps I should look into them for myself. I like to keep my reading rather diverse by exploring different authors and genres, so it's hard to narrow down one author in particular, but I think I'd have to say Michael Grant as the 'Gone' series was the one that helped me get out of a reading and mental slump last year. The series also reignited my passion for reading, and it's pretty lengthy so he must be the author I've read the most of, though not necessarily out of preference.

    Feel free to check out my own answer if you wish!

    - Charlotte (InkBlottings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try those authors but really want to!!! There are just too many authors out there lol!! I also see you are reading Red Queen!! EEK!! I hope you love it as much as I did <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this was ten years ago, Christine Feehan would have been a strong contender for me but nowadays I read the one Dark book she releases a year and that's it. I'm thinking I need to try her new Shadow Rider series though. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!