Friday, June 29, 2018

Book Blogger Hop #38, June 29th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Do you have an Instagram account? If so, do you only follow book folks? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Nope. I'm not a picture person! And because of that, I really don't check the site out! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

6 comments:

  1. I love looking at Instagram but am not so good at actually posting on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly post book covers. :)

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an Instagram account and I love posting on there!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a totally Instagram hoarder and use three accounts *haha* One personal, one for my book absession and the thits is for my hobby with bullet journal and planners.

    https://latteandabook.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, a person like me who does not have an Instagram account.

    Though if my life depended on setting up one, it'd probably be posting strictly bookish stuff since my personal life is pretty much uneventful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely a picture person but I'm not good at sharing them online, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!